Vet care is important for every dog, from shots to emergency surgeries we are doing our best to help owners maintain healthy dogs. Living outside is hard on the dogs and along with proper food, vet care is a vital and essential part of our program. By providing vet care we are improving and saving lives one stitch at a time
* Owners must be homeless in the city of Seattle
* Seattle Dogs has a mandatory spay and neuter policy if care is needed above initial exam and vaccines. Owner must sign the contract allowing this procedure or service will be denied. Controlling the pet population is something we take very seriously. There are no exceptions unless our vet concludes that its not safe or advisable at the time of service.
* Follow up care is provided however ongoing care is provided on case by case basis and dependent on funding
Vet care is vital to Seattle Dogs but we need your help to keep it going. The vet care we give is not free , our vets help us by reducing costs but we must pay and your donations help cover our costs and ensures that another dog waiting can be seen. We appreciate your support and offer two ways to donate:
1. Via Paypal please click link to donate a one time or monthly contribution
2. Donate directly to our vet Greenwood Animal Hospital 206-528-3838 re Seattle Dogs
Seattle Dogs is a 501c3 non profit EIN 82-5192989
Copyright © 2018 Seattle Dogs Homeless Program - All Rights Reserved.